Thursday 19 November 2009

Quotes

For this project and my section i looked at certain quotes here are some :

In our own hands lies the power to choose -- what we want most to be, we are. --by Thomas Russell Sullivan.

Children don't read to find their identity, to free themselves from guilt.

Dancing in the palm of his hands.

Be careful, God is watching.
In a street blacked by night, please link our hands together.
Even if I'm by myself and far away, He can always come find me.
He comes to teach me everything He knows.
Even if I should no longer remember,
He will teach me over and over.
But what should I do once I know everything?

When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment